UK Lead Organisation:
County Lead Organisation:
- Maintain all existing populations within the county.
- Increase the range and number of populations of this species within the county.
- Ensure any examples of sites containing populations of this species and that meet the required criteria are given SBI status. (SBI Grading Committee)
- Ensure appropriate sites containing populations of this species meeting the SSSI criteria are designated. (NE)
- All the current sites containing dyer’s greenweed are currently classified as Sites of Biological Importance.
Management, Monitoring, Research and Survey
- Encourage the uptake of agri-environment schemes on grassland containing this species. (DEFRA, FWAG)
- Continue with appropriate management of the species at all known strong populations within the County including the fields at Deep Hayes (SCC) and Cotton Dell. (SWT)
- Ensure landowners and managers are aware of the presence and conservation significance of this species, and appropriate habitat management methods. (SWT)
- Increase species awareness for the public and landowners through education, promotion and events. (SBAP Partnership)