Interactive Training Session
This training session is aimed at small teams (ideally 6-15) within Local Authorities who are seeking to gain further information about NERC Legislation and biodiversity. The aims of the training are;
The training materials are flexible and can be adapted to suit the specific needs of an individual team or Local Authority. The materials are made up of:
- Trainers notes
- A card sort master (handout 3)
- A powerpoint presentation
- Case studies
* The complete Workshop Pack can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
* You can also download an individual Workshop Pack component by clicking on a page image thumbnail (bottom of this page). All documents are in ".DOC" format and available to download in ZIP format.
* The Powerpoint Presentation is in ".PPT" format and available to download in ZIP format.